Archives | K&D Countertops | Maine | New Hampshire
Tips & Articles
Educating our customers on proper care of floors and surfaces is important to us. Here in our archives, you can find informative tips and helpful articles. We hope you will explore the wealth of useful information available.
Still have questions?
Contact K&D Countertops to discuss your needs. We’ll be happy to hear from you!
Last 30 Posts
- Quartz Countertops: Important Considerations
- Natural Stone Finishes
- What You Should Know About Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
- IceStone Recycled Glass Surfaces
- Caesarstone Quartz Surfaces
- Zodiaq Quartz Surfaces
- Immediate Opening for Installers and Fabricators
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CARING FOR SOAPSTONE
- TESTING STONE FOR KITCHEN COUNTERTOP USABILITY -THE LEMON JUICE AND OIL TEST
- DO’S AND DON’TS FOR ROUTINE CARE OF YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERS AND VANITY TOPS
- WHY DOES WHITE MARBLE TURN YELLOW ?
- MARBLE CLEANING?
- TIPS FROM A STONE CARE PRO FOR SELECTING AND BUYING STONE AND TILE
- WHAT’S AN ETCH AND HOW DO I REMOVE IT?
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces
- Ubatuba Granite Special Price $43 per square foot
- New Caledonia Granite Special Price $43 per square foot
- Azul Platino Granite Special Price $40 per square foot
- Vimeo Video
- YouTube Video
- Video post type