Archives | K&D Countertops | Maine | New Hampshire
Tips & Articles
Educating our customers on proper care of floors and surfaces is important to us. Here in our archives, you can find informative tips and helpful articles. We hope you will explore the wealth of useful information available.
Still have questions?
Contact K&D Countertops to discuss your needs. We’ll be happy to hear from you!
Last 30 Posts
- Deciding Between Granite and Marble Countertops
- The Pros and Cons of Natural Stone Resining
- Kitchen Design Dos and Don’ts
- Countertop Installation: Potential Problems
- Going Cheap With Selecting a Fabricator May Be Costly
- Why Travertine Isn’t Countertop Material
- New Trend: No More Bar Height Tops
- How to Prepare for Countertop Installation
- Remodeling Your Kitchen? 3 Things to Consider…
- Selecting Stone For Exterior Countertops
- Quartz Countertops: Important Considerations
- Natural Stone Finishes
- What You Should Know About Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
- IceStone Recycled Glass Surfaces
- Caesarstone Quartz Surfaces
- Zodiaq Quartz Surfaces
- Immediate Opening for Installers and Fabricators
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CARING FOR SOAPSTONE
- TESTING STONE FOR KITCHEN COUNTERTOP USABILITY -THE LEMON JUICE AND OIL TEST
- DO’S AND DON’TS FOR ROUTINE CARE OF YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERS AND VANITY TOPS
- WHY DOES WHITE MARBLE TURN YELLOW ?
- MARBLE CLEANING?